Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ai Se Eu Te Pego!


September 8th I celebrated Brazilian day in Los Angeles with Jimmy.

Jimmy emphasized how much he loves the energy and sense of celebration in Brazil.  Now I can see why.  I honestly know nothing about South America and I have been missing out!!


Enjoyed yummy Brazilian food and soda!  Pastel and Guaraná Antarctica.  Nom nom.


I was so mesmerized by the Brazilian merchandise.  So much green and yellow!


These carnival dancers are gorgeous.



And children rolling in balls like hamsters.


When this song came on everyone went crazy.  And I discovered how catchy it was.  But the best part is that it comes with a dance.... a dance that will be performed at my wedding including the cupid shuffle. Ai Se Eu Te PEGOOOOOO!





Maybe we'll perform it shirtless.



What else comes from Brazil? A lot.

No comments: