Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miscellaneous May

Inadvertent stripes
 May was an interesting month.  Stressful.  I just came back from Asia and realized how much I was bored with my life.  Only to understand that I needed to shake things up a bit.  I'm still working on that, but I would consider May a month of wondering.

Wondering what's next, what's going on without really doing anything about it.  Especially since my coworker had moved on to better things while I hung around.

Between all of that I checked out the Coldplay concert at the Hollywood Bowl.  I don't know if it was because I was drinking cheap red wine out of a giant tumbler or because of the light show, but it was amazing.  Everyone was given wrist bands that lit up depending on the song... because we were all YELLOW.  

Para... para.. paradise.  I had a lot of heart to hearts with my coworkers that night.



Here I am at Road to Seoul encouraging everyone to drink up.  A little peer pressure never hurts.  I miss that about school - people encouraging you to act stupid.  As you get older.. the "no means no" policy gets so boring.


Joe and Szeto visited and we had MES (max efficiency Saturday!)  I completely forgot about those.  Joe approves these late night tacos from Taco Zone in Echo Park.


We found some hidden parks and meadows in Elysian park.  Lots of great view and tons of space.



Ern invited us to his Los Feliz home for family dinner.  It was a hodgepodge of food, but that was probably what made it fun.  Pizza, meatballs, potato salad, tuna pasta... it was just starch.  Yummy starch.



Went to a 90's themed BBQ.  I love how folks got into the theme.

I must remind myself to elaborate on:
  • Thaitown Tour
  • Bay to Breakers
  • Superhero Birthday

No comments: