Sunday, February 26, 2012

Year of the Dragon

Kevin texted me to go a random Chinese New Year festival in Rosemead.  He reminded me how much I LOVVVVEEEEE festivals.

Something about the booths and bad entertainment and the house clutter that's passed around.

I think it's a great way to spend the day signing up for things you're not entirely interested in and watching this Chinese woman since La Bamba... except she was actually singing La Lamla... because she couldn't pronounce the Bs.

Epic.




Spent the evening playing Bầu Cua Cá Cọp which is a Vietnamese gambling game, majong and other board games.


The week after I went to the Downtown LA Chinatown parade.

White ppl in Rice Hats look funny

Confetti shooting from dangerous $3 cannons.  I have one in my car.

Lion dance

No comments: