Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Downtown with Ignia

August 6

Do NOT go to Bottega Louie for brunch.  It's a new-ish menu that they added.  Check out how our eggs Benedict came out:

No explanation just plopped it on the table.  Jon summed up his dissatisfaction with the restaurant on yelp for you to check out.  What a disaster.


The pizza on the other hand was fantastic.


The Disney Concert Hall is ideal for jumping photos

I tried to do this leap at the camera method, but it was a bit dangerous

Awwww Key Club friends.


Alysia being schmexy.

1 comment:

sheena said...

Volvo S60 Turbocharger

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.