Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jersey Shoresical

I only watched The Jersey Shore once in New York at Thwany's apartment when I visited him.  But that was all I needed to enjoy Jersey Shoresical: A Frickin' Rock Opera! when it played at my neighborhood hipster theater - The Bootleg Theater.  Though I thought this venue only housed standing space and a raised stage for bands to perform like The Independent in San Francisco.  I soon discovered that there was theater seating in the back that faced another stage that was ground level.




Cowritten by "Too Gay to Function" from Mean Girls!

The show was so entertaining! The music was brilliant and was narritated by three random sluts.  They condensed three seasons into one awesome musical.


The Ronnie Sammi love story was hilarious!  "I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"
I think they are trying to go on tour!

1 comment:

willam said...

I love the Random Sluts too!