Saturday, August 27, 2011

I Made Awkward Eye Contact with Regis Philbin

Headed to Bouchon Bistro in Beverly Hills for a work dinner.

I was a serious fatty that night having 6 courses (they gave us a bonus).  Each course came with a specific wine.


The extra course was a risotto, with a carbonated Parmesan foam with truffle shavings! Oh My.  Every dish was perfect, the wait staff was amazing.

After we left, I thought I would just look around for any celebrities.  I looked over at the first table and noticed how old the people were.  I took a closer look and there was Regis Philbin!  He looked like he was dying. So old.  I held my gaze and he caught me looking over locking eye contact.

I made awkward eye contact with Regis Philbin.  Hopefully this will help my luck because you know.. Regis is lucky.

1 comment:

Majid Ali said...

Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile.