Sunday, April 3, 2011

Valentine's Day

Sadly, I forgot my camera for Valentine's day, but wanted to blog that I had a casual dinner with my baby.  But I was able to grab some shots with my iPhone.

There is so much Asian food on Valley Blvd in Alhambra that my mind went haywire!  I to need try them all!!  For Valentine's Day we didn't make reservations anywhere swanky, instead we picked an area and just explored.

We walked around and discovered 15 Cats Cafe.  Romantic red curtains, lots of people, but still there was open seating and the price was right.

We enjoyed Taiwanese Chicken with basil and some fried things on square plates surrounded by high schoolers and families.  15 Cats Cafe was not a hot spot for dates.

I wanted Valentine's to be stress free.  Wanted to explore.  Wanted things to be easy.  And Jimmy wanted the same.

It's been a while since I've had a valentine, but I've always surrounded myself with other single folks so it was never a "problem."  It was nice to know who I was going to be with on that specific day and what we were going to do/eat really didn't matter.

Nice restaurants and reservations for another time. Especially on the day that this idea is overdone.

4 comments:

P. said...

Does it mean -- you and Jimmy...

OMG, you and Jimmy!!! OMG!!!

So when you said double date in the Thai Patio post, you actually meant double date!

Dating a friend can be tricky and messy.


You and Jimmy, OMG!!!

letopho said...

@P I already introduced Jimmy!! LOL, are you reading my blog out of order?

;]

Alex C. said...

Sounds like a wonderful night.

~A

P. said...

ok, my bad - i miss your feb post

http://letopho.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-just-wanted-to-let-you-know.html

congratulation!