Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stifled

For a while now I've felt suffocated.

Stifled and inhibited from expressing how I feel because I'm trying my best to figure it all out.

Popular blogs stray away from personal life.  And as of late, that's what my personal blog has become - without personal thoughts superseded with an overwhelming amount of pictures and nothing else. But I'm an honest person - unafraid to express to anyone who asks how I feel.  But for the past few months, I've kept it to myself. And as a result, I've felt that I haven't been myself.  I am not a private person and to be so silent is painful.

Today I feel like celebrating because everything seems to have worked out... and I can finally tell you about what I've been thinking about for a while now.

==

...he asked me to be his boyfriend.