Friday, December 18, 2009

She-Wolf BBQ

No time to do a November recap, but I did want to post pictures from our She-Wolf themed BBQ. What does that mean? No idea, we just wanted a theme. Most folks left at 10PM. Our house was just a 1st stop before they all headed to West Hollywood. 15 people responded to the facebook event, but 35 showed!! Nice

:D

Next time we will be the last stop! Woot woot.










Michael showed me how to make a pasta sauce with tomatoes and a stick of butter! Nom nom. Sam did the She-Wolf dance, but only after he was intoxicated.

Come Visit 321!!!

3 comments:

Best Fiction said...

I wish it was warm enough in Chicago for me to BBQ! That chicken looks amazing...:P

thwany said...

you're adorable

Quan said...

LOL! lmao She-wolf themed!!!! tomatoes and a stick of butter! yikes! did it taste good?! the BBQ looks good but I hate hot foods.