Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sharing Space, Never Lonely

Sorry for all the posts. I've been so busy, I've finally been able to get all my thoughts out and as a result I've posted a butt load of crap. I'm currently in my living room with my roommate. I love being able to just chill. Especially today when I got off work "early" - 7:30PM. =X

Ernesto was telling me that he didn't know what a duvet cover was when he got it so he tried to stuff his whole mattress in it to no avail. LOL!

I got the house a guestbook. Please sign it when you visit!

==

Question: how much semen does it take to overflow the shower drains? damn SON!

4 comments:

Alex C. said...

That pic is priceless!

~A

Anonymous said...

how are we to visit if you don't tell us where you live

- scary stalker dude ;-)

Dru said...

oh wat?! That picture seems like it's only aimed at guys and not girls.. are guys really THAT horny.. oh wait.. LOLs yes :3

California Shy Guy said...

hilarious pic - i shows you how progressive our society has become, when schools can post this kind of stuff.