Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BLAST!!!!

Crazy Aquarius found my blog despite chatting with him using my work SN AND giving him my professional email.

I KNEW IT, YOU STALKER!!!!!

Ugh. This blog is too easy to find. .. blast.

Both him and the guy I dated are invited to a BBQ I'm having this Saturday themed, She-Wolf BBQ.

This should be good.

Stay tuned.

==

Jawbone + LA traffic = frequent calls to mom and dad. *missing home*

==

Due to my lack of ability to remember stories and plot lines, I usually keep my attention to one show per season. Usually it's SYTYCD, but this fall, it has been Glee. So witty. Love.

4 comments:

Dru said...

LOL, Crazy Aquarius found you XD and yes GLEE is awesome <3

dannie said...

you're all over the map papi :]
<3 GLEE!!!

mich said...

haha you can't call anyone a stalker. you're as open as a book!

California Shy Guy said...

love the wheelchair solo song