Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stop Inviting the Drunk Uncle into these Songs

Lil Jon is like that drunk Uncle that ruins speeches by blurting nonsences at the climax.
"I'm ALReADY Drunk!!!"
"Let's GO!"
"DO YOU reMEMber!?"
"HEY!!"
"This is for ALLL the LADDDDIES"

I feel like they're just using sound clips that he pre-recorded!

The above is a great Jay Sean song (with NO Autotune..i think, thank God), but then Lil Jon fucking ruins it with his maddness.

SHUT THE FUCK UP UNCLE JON!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
He is SO not invited to my wedding.

Though I do like the beginning, it's like roll call! "Lil JON!!" "Seanny Paull..." Ridiculous, time to get an iPod to listen to old songs.

==

Can you imagine if Lil Jon was featured in like... Celine Dione songs?

Titanic Remix: HEY! My Heart Will Go On... Let's GO!

Near, far, wherever you are (CelIne DEEE ON!)
I believe that the heart does go on (OKAY!)
Once more you open the door (I'M ALREADY DRUNK!)
And you're here in my heart (WHAT'S HAPPENING!?)
And my heart will go on and on (FOR THE LADIES!!!)

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! AHHHH!!!

4 comments:

mich said...

hahhahahahahaha. you're so angry at lil jon. i LOVE him though!

dannie said...

ROFFEL i love this entry. i think he totally ruins a song too...unless you yourself is drunk you'll be shouting with him.

apnguyen76 said...

Chris, you're so funny! This entry made me laugh!:D

Ryan said...

You've seen the Cooking by the Book remix with Lil Jon right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA

I have to say, he doesn't ruin that song. He makes it hilarious.