Sunday, October 4, 2009

Non Stop Maddness - Photoshoot at Akbar

I've been MIA and I need some alone time.
I have to go in 20 minutes to go to an art show, but I wanted to post something.

Sigh. This week I have been drinking Wednesday through Saturday and I am so done.

Errands:
1. Get Truck fixed. I got a letter in the mail saying that a part in my engine can bust into flames even if the key is not in the ignition. They advise me not to park in a structure full of cars, oops.

2. Buy tickets to DC and NY. I'm so scared to commit! But SHIT Prices are going up!

3. Post pictures of September. ALL that I've been doing is eating this month!


4. Fix my body: Skin doctor for scars, Eye doctor to fish out ripped contact pieces in my eye, Toe doctor because I'm getting ingrown toe nails on BOTH my big toes.

5. September recap.. so many pictures!!

September Moment 3: Free Tacos at Gold room to go with your Corona and a photoshoot:

1 comment:

Luuworld said...

ingrown toe nails on both toes? how sexy! i used to have that too! lol