Monday, June 15, 2009

Comes in Red, Comes Out Red

Last year, I was like: WTF is Korean food? BBQ? Tofu Soup.. whoop dee doo!

But thanks to numerous adventures, I have discovered the savory flavors that come form this Country that brought the gays Margaret Cho.

Jong Ga House in Oakland is wonderful for one reason: BIG PORTIONS!




My favorite Korean dish: Duk Bok Gee. Apparently it's street food. But street food is the best!
Over noodles it's La Bok Gee. You need to try this. ABSOLUTELY!

Did I mention the 20 complimentary refillable sides? Cah Cah CRAZY!
Time to check out some Soju bars. Who is with me?!

3 comments:

mich said...

Korean food is soooo good! Ktacos are so tasty... you can make them.

dannie said...

omg that looks super good. i been craving korean food. want go sometime? lol....i dont have anyone to go with haha *sad.

hellogenation said...

wait till you learn how they cook it. i wanna see you eat it then. =P