Thursday, May 14, 2009

Texts From Last Night

This is the new FML. And ya'll know I can relate, yes I submitted.

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com

Thanks Alex for the info!

==

My favorites (numbers are the area code)


(843): the red head has a bf
(1-843): just because there's a goalie doesn't mean u can't score

This reminds me Aaron
(281): How do you jack off and text at the same time?
(1-281): On my iPhone they have an app for that

(202): therell be strippers and coke right?
(703): no strippers. just coke.
(202): i hate this fuckin recession

(909): It's Friday. Sex?

(612): What started out as a threesome has become me sitting here watching them have sex... Can I get a ride home?

This one reminds me of Michelle N.
(651): Last night while we were having sex, 'God bless the USA' started playing on his itunes. He came almost immediately... so awkward.

(978): Come home. Im drunk and cutting my own hair. This is bad, i need you.

(507): I want your puppy
(507): I meant pussy
(612): I would rather you take my puppy

This reminds me of Anthony
(202): I tried to gradually lead her into my room but she wouldn't stop crying and quoting memoirs of a geisha

5 comments:

a.b. said...

I love this website!! One of the coworkers showed it to me and I have been all over it!

The best part is that since it's all text, I don't automatically freak out and minimize the screen when someone comes to my desk... It kinda looks like work.
WIN!

Gauss Jordan said...

That's awesome. I just found this one:

(870): do you think it i'm gay because i was in a 3 way lastnight?
(1-870): well not if you dont touch the other dude and concentrate on the chic
(870): what chic?

Heh.

mich said...

is there a specific reason it reminds you of me? or is it just the all-around general awkwardness??

Alex C. said...

Glad you like!

~A

letopho said...

Oh Michelle... It's just awakward.

:D and I feel like it's something you have experienced! LOL!