Friday, December 12, 2008

Just..... WAIT

On Tuesday the boys headed to see Lady Gaga in the City.

Short story shorter, we bounced before she came (at 12:45am) because everyone was on work-tomorrow mode and did not enjoy being shoved around by fat sweaty underage wanna be hipsters.

Particularly this guy who we dubbed, the Joker, who was drunk off his ass and was sweating through his large purple blazer.

These fat bitches were so rude... everyone was pushing, but my boys stood their ground. "ELBOWS UP!" Ooo and JoeV was going to kick some girl's ASS, he was SO mad!

The music was fantastic. I was expecting a concert hall, what I got was.. a large dance floor! TWO songs that everyone knows the lyrics to:

Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson and
Otherside by The Red Hot Chili Peppers... sort of

=====================================================

On Wednesday was my brother's 17th birthday at Red Lobster.. which is strange because he doesn't like sea food.

He was also tired.


Aww... poor waiters who were forced to sing to us... and my dad to photograph them

I bite off my brother's style:

Whad Up G?!

No comments: