Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Like Watching Filipinos sing on YouChube

I really do...
While Vietnamese people are kicking something something on Reality TV. Filipinos are definitely penetrating entertainment through the Chube.

Gabe Bondoc reminded me that I like boys especially when he says "elll-O"... and that I like boys who look like cats.


Rin on the Rox turned me a little straight .... okay.. turned me a lot of straight. DANG. Yeah.. wow.. hot. wow. Becoming straight curious....



But then AJ Rafael turned me gay again!



And... then I realized that Filipinos have a lot of Soul. Especially JR Aquino


...and Miss Carolinaxoxo


SO I'D LIKE TO REPRESENT THE VIETNAMESE AMERICAN COMMUNITY!
YEAHHH UR!!! ENJOY!



YOu Thought THAT was embarrassing- check out Tila.. sigh.

3 comments:

Aaron Benjamin said...

LIES!!! YOU ARE NOT PLAYING!!!!

mich said...

tila tequila sounds like tommy pickles.

** SAVE MICHELLE ** said...

nice voice! You should perform that at the next family karaoke event OR at my (and vans) future wedding!!!