Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prop 8

So I'm interested in the arguments that YES on Prop 8 people have.
I found a facebook group that express their concerns.

I'm trying REALLY hard to see their point of view, but homophobia is the only thing that I see. That and money concerns.

No on prop 8 will cost the church a lot of money... law suits left and right... blah blah blah... I don't know. Read it for yourself. It's a bit strange to me... how people can have this point of view. And how much they LOVE their church.

I also wonder how many people of the 6,200 in the group engage in homosexual activity. How kinky.


==



2 comments:

ALX2000 said...

Try reading the quotes I've posted on my blog. Hopefully they will help you understand that our position is based on love and not in hatred nor bigotry.

Yes-on-Prop8.blogspot.com

letopho said...

Thanks for commenting.

I'm trying to understand the point of view of proponents of prop 8.

In an effort to "save the institution of family," we must realize that what defines a "family" has been and will continue to evolve.

The template of man, woman, child and cute puppy, white picket fence and bbqs is not what defines a family anymore... at least in the eyes of many.

It's called progress and we should embrace it.