Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One Kilo

I was joking around with my coworker saying that I went up 1 kilopound, no kilometer.... no.. kilowatt? Shit...

...

....Kilogram!

yeah, that's it, 1 kilogram and she goes, "WHAT? no.. you at least gained 3 kilograms since you arrived!" I don't even know how many pounds that is! DAMN IT!

Its cuz the food is so good, but I exercize so much! UGH!




This is the team chowing down on some Dim Sum. And then me shopping afterwards. The company is so chill.



I was supposed to be shopping for friends, but I ended up getting more underwear for myself. It's the only thing that I know that's appropriately priced. I was looking for some sunglasses for my brother. They're 25k on the street, 70k at the tourist market and the guy at this place was asking 120k!!!! WTF! When I walked away he shouted, "how much do you want to paaayyyy??" Im like, fuck you, just cuz I'm a FOB and my Vietnamese is ugly!
Shopping in Vietnam is seriously stressful, what's the right price?! AHHH!!
==
Yesterday i took a Swing Dance class... I'll probably go again next week. And a couple of weeks ago was Salsa. This women grabbed my hips and corrected my sway. Hehehe, love it.

2 comments:

thwany said...

hahaha vietnam looks amazing. i've always wanted to go there.

RRP said...

sounds like fun... and just like my last holiday in asia.

bargaining is a bitch.