Sunday, October 26, 2008

Get it Tailored!



I got my American-purchased-made-for-white-man suit shortened and made to hug my body for 6 bucks. And 3 sexy button downs made from scratch for 12 each (including the fabric). Hot hot hot.

My local girl cousin got this cute dress made. She saw a picture, bought the fabric and bada bing, bada boom! She has the dress!



Big question: How long will these clothese last?! Especially in American washing machines?!?
==

Okay. So this is how it works. If it's made in Vietnam, it's GOING to be cheap. These are the things that I saw that are made in Vietnam:


Abercrombie
American Eagle
Adidas
Quicksilver

Anyway, if it's made anywhere else, its more expensive. It all makes sense now!

==

Things made in Vietnam are normal and people are scared of things made in China! So anything "American" or "Japanese" is highly sought after!

1 comment:

dannie said...

the suit looks like it fits you nicely.