Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today is Tuesday

Today's DUI class was interesting. I was in a smaller group setting and surounded by drug addicts.

We went around in a circle and told everyone our "drug of choice." Alcohol also being a drug.
"Pot, I'm a pot head."
"Crack"
"Cocaine... two years sober!"
"Crystal Meth.. Oh yeah"

Where was I!?!? I don't even know what Crystal Meth looks like.
I started to feel out of place.

The instructor said one thing that was interesting:
"Intelligent people learn from their mistakes, MORE intelligent people learn from the mistakes of others."

Too bad, we hardly learn from ourselves. How are we supposed to be smart enough to pick up lessons from others?

======================

After class I went to Mountain View to pick an awesome $15 bookshelf from my room I found off craigslist. I knocked on the door and to my surprise stood the most beautiful man on the planet. I quickly made conversation and found out he was moving back to Belgium after working for NASA for a year. No, he was gorgeous, blue eyes, blond hair... perfect. His wife was short of hideous.

After he loaded my truck with his too good to be true bookshelf, I realized it had more value because he touched it. No you guys. He was FUCKing hot, I had to apologize for jizzing on his carpet.

After, I hung out with Matt. He is spoiled. He throws away food. In response to my horror he said, "I always throw away food! It's food! There will always be more."

Gross. I wanted to kick him so hard, but I was too distracted by his shiny Lexus. We had a fantastic dinner and for some reason I vented to him. Just to talk. I guess, it was nice to have new ears. And I drove home before it got too dark and before the cops came out to pull me over for driving a green vehicle.

---------------------------------
Today I've been listening to this song on repeat.
I think it's beautiful.
After Tonight (Full Band) - Justin Nozuka

Justin Nozuka has a brother, George Nozuka, who is more R&B. What a sexy family.

No comments: