Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Read.

A Victim Treats His Mugger Right

The article made me cry a little. People need to be nicer to each other.


“If you're willing to risk your freedom for a few dollars, then I guess you must really need the money.”

Julio Diaz, speaking with the teenager who robbed him


=======================================================

I haven't read anything substantial in a long time. To a point where I've forgotten how to read. Words have failed to captivate me and novels succeed only at putting me to sleep.

But blogs on the otherhand... lol, that's quality reading right? I've spent the last couple of hours reading this blog: I See things In Widescreen. Starting with his favorite entries, I found myself wanting to read everything, but knowing that I can't in one sitting because he started writing in 2006.

He talks about love, sex, family and is brilliantly honest.

Man, his blog is SO good that I feel like it could be published. It reminds me of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," which is probably the only book other than "James and the Giant Peach" that I voluntarily tried to finish in one sitting.

I also recommend subscribing to xanga.com/hangshimkim he's really sexual. Goodness!

1 comment:

sandy said...

the tone in this post is way off from how youve written in the past.