Sunday, April 20, 2008

Slut on the Dance Floor

On Friday I was sort of invited to a birthday party in the City.

I was indecisive because well, I didn't know the guy or half the people going. I also wanted to take a break from the gay community for a while, but you know what? I shouldn't spend my Friday nights alone.

There I made conversation with the gays of Daly City. Everyone was nice and the awkward tension dissipated with every shot of Grey Goose that was consumed.

One, two, three... four shots of Grey Goose and a Sake, White Cranberry cocktail as my chaser. I was all sorts of friendly.

I like to ask people about their jewelry.

"What's the story behind your ring?"
"Oh, I'm christian.. my mom gave it to me."
"ooo Cool."

"Ooo, I like your ring!!"
"Oh thanks! I never take it off, I feel weird without it."
"Where'd you get it?"
"Oh Japantown in SF. I'm actually going on Sunday."
"Really! Wow! Hey, I'm looking for a ring similar to that, if you see anything? Could you get it for me?
"Sure."

Their rings didn't carry as much significance as I had assumed and I guess I was being sort of weird cuz I just met the guy and I was already asking for favors.
================================================================

I was having a good time and before I knew it, we headed to Dragon. Again.
God. I already hit my monthly quota.

We were early to Dragon, the floor was empty. I was buzzed. MoAny and I danced like no one was watching... or rather, like EVERYONE was watching and we had to provide a good show. It was dark enough, I didn't care.

I drank more: Jaeger bomb, lemon drop, cocksucker, chilled grey goose.

Familiar faces poured in.

"Sole!? Do you LIVE here or something?"
"EARL! It's NOT Dragon without YOU!"
"August! YOU MADE IT!"
"John! Are you a mess yet?"
"Henry! What are you UP TO!?!"
"Adi!! It's NOT Dragon without YOUUUUU!!"

The alcohol started to do it's thing. Back to the dance floor.

I danced with Henry. Joe whispered in my ear, "did you want me to save you?"
"noo!! I know him!" I was flattered that Joe cared. He's a good cockblocker.

I danced with anyone and everyone. MoAny got numbers. Some guy I met at MOVE months back started to dance with me. I got into it. He interpreted me as easy (like everyone else in the room, I'm sure) and attacked my face. No!! ACCESS DENIED, get away.

Next. Thank you.

I got my groove on with the group hag.
"Hey, don't you owe me a dance?"
"Hell yeah I do!"

I love dancing with girls. Like god intended it. A perfect puzzle piece. AND they let gay guys grab their boobs! Though, I would have none of that. She was hot, I was loving it.

It was Dragon's 3 year anniversary and they had a balloon drop on the FOB dance floor. I mean, electronic music floor, yeah. In each balloon was a prize! I went on a popping frenzy! Yes! Lotto ticket, 1 dollar, lotto ticket. "$50, present to bartender Brandon." HELL YEAH!

I went to claim my prize. The shirtless bartender handed me the cash and went onto others. 50 bucks, great, I usually spend 50 bucks at Dragon anyway. I went to order my drink from Matt who I declared to be my favorite because he had a positive disposition. "I'D LIKE TWO COCKSUCKERS PLEASE!" He laughed at my order and took the money I just won. Cute, cute cute. I should make friends, maybe he'll make my drinks stronger.

Time to bounce.
No one I met interested me. No one there ever interests me. I dance... danced like a slut. Danced like I slept with half the guys in the room. Got my groove on, got low, I was a cyclone, I got my ab work out. I examined the guys in the room. Everyone had baggage. Every one's life seemed dramatic and I laugh, because I prefer comedies to drama. I'm here to dance. Dancing was my sex. I am a slut on the dance floor.

I needed a cigar after because it felt so good to rhythmically touch bodies and not be ashamed.
I left with my friend like usual and fell asleep after inhaling Denny's at 4am. Nachos and a hot coco. :)

(Pictures Courtesy of Deejay Danster)

1 comment:

Henry said...

Gawt damn...did I look that creepy and lurpy that Joe felt like you needed saving??