Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Do You Have a Brother?

I was on thefacebook, playing with the new chat feature etc.

I stumbled upon one of my OLD crushes. He has interesting features, he's sort of weird looking. You know, one of those crushes that you don't know WHY you have a crush on. He rarely updated or had any pictures, but I found some images that I haven't seen.

Upon further inspection, I noticed a guy that was twice as HOT as he was in a photo album.... to my excitement, it was his brother! Next to him, my original crush looked like a gremlin. >.< LOL.

You know a lot of people don't realize how hot they are and even MORE people don't tell people they are attracted to them. But wouldn't the world be a nicer place if we were more honest with each other. But then again, playing "the game," flirting, etc. is based around the ambiguous tension of possible attraction. Being too honest will kill mystery.

At the same time, people want to get compliments from time to time... maybe I SHOULD message him. Haha. Probably not.
====================================

I almost died.

After working out at the NEW 24 Hour Fitness in Willow Glen, I headed to Kinkos to laminate a childhood poster. In the parking lot was a shady guy who looked like he was on drugs, selling drugs or looking for drugs. As I parked, I looked for my wallet and I noticed him walking towards me. I couldn't find the wallet and took that as sign to get out of there. I put my key back in the ignition and drove forward without looking back.

I was thankful that I wasn't my stupid self and got out of the car. Goodness. It's good to listen to your instincts...

No comments: