Thursday, March 13, 2008

AHH! I Keep Eating!

Sigh. I feel like I have been eating non stop.

Below are some pictures of food I've been meaning to post.

Desserts



My bois and I went out and made some home made Asian desserts! Woot! Too bad the ice shaver was an ice... um chopper. blah!


100% Healthy Dessert in San Francisco!




Big Chain Restauruants

Yay! CPK! Read my review on http://downegrade.blogspot.com/








Sonoma Chicken Coup!






Long John Silver/KFC Combo! AKA OIL NATION!

Mony and I made a video on how the booths were made for fat Americans. There was about one yard of space between Mony and the table. I guess Americans who eat at Long John Sliver have an average waist diameter of 1 yard. The video got corrupted. Damn.



Pepper Lunch of Japan!


Hole in the Wall or Family Owned!

Neto of Moutain View!



Bear Ramen House of Berkeley

1 comment:

mich said...

i miss bear ramen house too.