Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank You for Wasting Our Company Resources

Dear Chris,
I am pleased to inform you that effective January 1, 2008, your salary will increase.


This year will be an exciting and challenging one. It is my belief and expectation that, with dedication and hard work, we can make this year even better than 2007.

Sincerely,
Big Boss

Hmm. He called me into his office and asked me what I thought of the pay increase and if it met my expectations. I responded, "actually, I wasn't expecting anything. thank you!" And backed out of his office with my head down because I am not worthy.

Heh.

I am now obligated to work harder... great.

...But not before I do a personality test that I stole from Smyr!



Apparently, I am overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity. I get a C in organziation and stability!
trait snapshot:
expressive, open, self revealing, loves large parties, loud, social, outgoing, does not like social isolation, assertive, social chameleon, positive, always busy, likes to fit in, likes to stand out, enjoys leadership, brutally honest, trusting, optimistic, desires attention, dominant, aggressive, attachment prone, wants to be understood

No comments: