Monday, January 7, 2008

Organizing My Life

Updates:
I added "My Favorite Entries" on the Right bar so you can get to know me more efficiently
I added "Empowerment" on the Right bar to share inspiring links
I added new labels
-Reminisce: entries about my past
-Fashion: entries about my fashion struggle; MAYBE you'll learn something through my suffering
-Movie/Food: entries with my opinion on certain movies and food!

===================================================================

"People need to do better at staying alive!" -Alysia
In addition to my Aunt, my friend's grandma passed away during the storm when the electricity went out and her oxygen flow stopped. She was very ill, but nonetheless, it was still a tragic incident. My other friend's uncle passed away and my boss' father passed away too. Like the fence in front of my house... you can never assume that it could hold up against a storm.





Embarrassing Sex Story
K, I'm going to tell this story because it's too good to forget! My friend was having sex in the guest room and shooed his mate away before his parents woke up. Too tired to clean up, he left his mess for the morning and headed to his room to retire. When he woke up to clean, he discovered that everything had already been cleaned.

His dad confronted him.
"Did you have Sex last night?!"
"Oh, no"
"Were you masturbating...?"
"mmmm ... yes... I was......"

Now his parents think he masturbates in the guest room.... with a condom. HAHAH!


Home Cooked Meals
You know. I'm really lucky. When I come home, dinner is ready. And not just any dinner, but a really good dinner. Today I had a quesadilla and Vietnamese noodles! My Asian American stomach was greatly satisfied. Nothing like home cooked meals.




Menu
When I was at Northern region Pho style place I noticed something on the menu. Hmmm.


Fashion POLICE!!!!
I don't feel as bad about what I'm wearing when I see these people.
BTW. CROCS ARE THE UGLIEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!

THEY PISS ME OFF SO MUCH BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE COOL WHEN THEY ARE NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!



Check out these Fashion Police videos I made at Berkeley.


I know I'm weird.


My Room
I organized my closet with these boxes from Michael's that cost $1.66 each!


And I'm trying to do some cool frame arrangement. Mony helped me lots. What do you think?

4 comments:

the holla said...

what are you talking about? those tights are amazing!

letopho said...

yeah?! amazing with the Plaid Shorts?!?!?!?!

nick said...

not gonna lie, i have crocs. two pairs. one for work, and one for after work. they're as comfortable as they are ugly.

Katie said...

OMG! I DESPISE CROCS!!!! They're awful!!!!

I'm so glad I'm not alone in that opinion.