Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January Recap

January was an interesting month. I saw a good number of movies and ate out at bad restaurants. I got a raise, my company moved 5 minutes from my house... and I have a boyfriend. Not. According to Mony, the ideal boyfriend would either have to be very patient or have a similar overbearing personality like mine. Interesting.

Here's a recap:

Jan 1: Ikea.
Mony bought us some gift cards from IKEA so we spent the new year shopping for home decor.
I have yet to hang the frames and nail in the shelves. More pictures.


Jan4: Happy Birthday Joe
Joe ran into his straight friends at the bowling alley. I proceeded to out him by caressing his chest. He ran away in horror. Happy Birthday JOE!!


January 10: My Aunt's Funeral
The death of my aunt affected my family substantially. To me personally, I was able to get closer to my cousins. And by spending time with them, I felt like I really got to know them... and know myself. For once I felt like I was letting my cousins know me. I also began to appreciate a little more the people in my life (apparently.)



January 12: Snow Trip!
YUM! Funyuns and Hot Cheetos! It tasted EXACTLY how you'd expect it! More Here!
Video of me "snowboarding."



January 13: Hot Pot City
I had Chinese hot pot for the first time. And my clothes reaked! It was awesome and I needed so much fiber the next day. Mony helped out by putting veggies in my bowl. Szeto got my this awesome Alien-like tripod for my camera because I keep doing balancing tricks with it. Hehe. But NOW I can do MORE balancing tricks! Maybe it wasn't such a great idea. hehe, I love it anyway!



January 18: I went to Dragon
But decided that pictures were unnessessary. LoL. Yes

January 19: Coma
Before watching Cloverfield, I asked Mony to get me what seemed to be a Strawberry smoothie. I asked Mony to ask for a sample and he goes, "it's frozen lemonde." But there are strawberries on the machine. I looked at the girl working at Hot Dog on a Stick. "There are strawberries!!!... it's lemonade? I can't believe it!" I threw a fit. FALSE ADVERTISING! The worker in the funny hat smiled at my tantrum. I can't believe these people!

Instead of going out, my boys and I had a friend chicken feast that night. Good lord.


January 24: Dave and Busters Woot!


January 26: Project Family
With my Aunt's death, my cousin was left with a mountain of responsibilities. I helped out by transporting her mom's things to her tiny condo. Sigh. We celebrated efficiency by having wholesome Asian fun. YUM! And the Karaoke place finally recorded our voice! WOOT!

No comments: